We are looking for a passionate, motivated, and entrepreneurial person to join our Management team! We are proud to say that we have a hard-working, professional, and most importantly fun environment to work in! We have an interesting menu, and lots of room for talented individuals to express themselves within our team.
Who We Are
TurF is a three-in-one studio, bistro, and boutique in Kitsilano. We bring a conscious sweat, a considered menu, and a thoughtful assortment of things we love. Our bakery is entirely plant-based and in our kitchen, “good” means whole, humane and non-processed with no refined sugar. It means we always source from local farms first, and choose organic only when it makes sense.
Who You Are
TurF is seeking an experienced Night Business Manager to join our team. This person will work closely with our current managers and will lead the project of building an evening dinner service for TurF. This person will have creative control over the project and be comfortable with project management. The ideal candidate will have at least two years of experience working in a fast-paced environment in the restaurant industry, with a strong passion for health, nutrition, fitness, and plant-based food. The candidate must be comfortable leading a team, working independently, and have excellent leadership and operational skills.
- Manage evening restaurant operations
- Provide exceptional customer service and maintain a positive atmosphere
- Manage FOH and BOH, and provide training and support as needed
- Create and implement strategies to improve night business performance and profitability
- Ensure that all food and beverage items are prepared and served to TurF standards
- Maintain high levels of cleanliness, organization, and safety throughout the restaurant
- Create a fun and friendly atmosphere and build the community
- At least two years of experience working in a high-volume restaurant
- Strong leadership and team management skills
- Excellent organizational, operational, and problem-solving skills
- Passion for health, nutrition, and fitness
- Entrepreneurial spirit and ability to work independently
- Availability to work on weekends and evenings and to the needs of the business
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks effectively
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A positive attitude and a willingness to learn and grow
- Confident to build a program from the ground up and follow through all project management
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Full-time, 5 days a week, including weekends
- Extended health benefit after the 3-month probation period
- Free classes, daily staff meal, and retail product discounts
- Opportunities for career growth and advancement
- Join a supportive and dynamic team dedicated to creating a positive impact in the community
- Be a part of a unique and exciting space that combines coffee, health, fitness, and plant-based food
To learn more about us and our mission, please visit our website at ourturf.com, or follow us on Instagram @turfliving.
Click here to learn more and apply!