Email your resume to email@example.com.
We are looking for a passionate, motivated and creative person to join our Bakery team! We are proud to say that we have a hard-working, professional, and most importantly fun environment to work in! We have an interesting menu, and lots of room for talented individuals to be express themselves within our team.
Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Produce and package recipes for sale
- Ensure respect and care is taken for all ingredients and display proper technique and safe handling.
- Responsible for following standardized recipes, and portioning for completed dishes for the Bakery
- Ensures correct use, storage, and cleaning of all kitchen equipment and facility.
- Promote teamwork and display a positive attitude towards educating the customers about TurF.
- Responsible for working in a clean, and organized manner.
- Complies with local food safety regulations
- Responsible for opening & closing duties which include cleaning, organizing, and weekly/monthly kitchen maintenance projects.
The finer print:
- Part-time 20-25 hours/week or Full-Time 35 hours/week
- Has minimum 1+ years of experience in a high volume, fast paced environment
- Has minimum 1+ years of experience in a bakery or food preparation role
- Responsible for working during peak hours, which may include mornings starting at 6:00 am, evenings, and weekends
- Work from the TurF Downtown location, 1281 W Georgia Street
- Has a deep passion for seasonal, ingredient-driven food.
- Has strong principals in regard to proper cooking techniques, and an eye for detail
- Keen understanding of nutrition, and healthy living
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Must be able to lift heavy objects, 25 kg or 50 lb, from the ground to a table