On July 1st, BC will enter a new phase of easing restrictions.
Key takeaways from the 3rd phase of the Restart Plan
- Masks are recommended in public indoor settings for all people 12 and older who are not yet fully vaccinated, no proof of vaccination will be needed.
- There'll be no group limits to indoor and outdoor dining and no socializing between tables.
- All indoor fitness classes allowed, normal capacity
More details here: https://www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/
Out of caution for our staff and guest safety, TurF will take a gradual return to normal operations.
- Our staff are required to wear masks when on shift and physical barriers will remain in place. We'll revisit this policy monthly. Some people may choose to continue to wear a mask after they're fully vaccinated and that's okay.
- Mask wearing in public indoor settings is recommended. Staff will not enforce this and we'll have masks and hand sanitizer available for those who want one.
- Over the next two weeks, you will see the indoor table and seating arrangement change.
- Fitness classes will operate with 10 mats in Kits and 16 mats in Downtown.
Any questions? Contact us at email@example.com
Thanks for your support,