To reduce the risk of COVID-19, we partnered with Public Health to implement the following protocols:
- All guests and staff are required to answer “No” to the following questions:
- Are you experiencing cold, flu, or COVID-19 like symptoms like fever, chills, new or worsening cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, and new muscle aches or headaches?
- Have you traveled to any countries outside of Canada within the last 14 days?
- Are you under the direction of a provincial health officer to self-isolate?
- Have you knowingly been in direct contact with a person with confirmed COVID-19?
Personal Protective Equipment
- Masks must be worn at all time, except when exercising or seated at a mat or table.
Class Setup, Cleaning, & Traffic Flow
- The Studio Worker oversee touchless sign-in and permits one guest in the cubby area at a time.
- Classes are scheduled with a minimum of 30 mins between class times to allow for cleaning and to reduce any bottlenecks between classes
- We are currently hosting low-intensity workouts such as yoga and pilates for in-studio classes. No HIIT or cardio classes.
- Guests must wash or sanitize hands before entering the studio
- Mats are physically distanced 2.5 meters apart from each other.
- Once in studio, guests are required to stay on their designated mat. Teachers stay within their 2.5 meter bubble when teaching. All cueing is verbal and visual, no physical contact.
- Equipment cannot be shared and placed on mats prior to class.
- All teachers wear microphones and music volume is lowered to prevent shouting.
- Entry and exit of the studio is staggered to limit traffic at cubby area.
- Between classes, equipment and surfaces are sanitized and the air is recirculated. Kitsilano opens the door to the outside and Downtown activates the air conditioner and fan. High touch surfaces like door handles are disinfected at least twice, daily.
- Gathering is not allowed in common areas like bathrooms, studio, or cubby area.
- We make an exception when people are feeling sick or experiencing COVID-19 like symptoms. No penalty applied when cancelling within 12-hours before the class start time.
- Updated occupancy is posted at the entrance of all studios.
Updated: December 16, 2020