To reduce the risk of COVID-19, we partnered with Public Health to implement the following protocols:
- We welcome all guests provided they sanitize their hands and say “No” to the following:
- Are you experiencing cold, flu, or COVID-19 like symptoms like fever, chills, new or worsening cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, and new muscle aches or headaches?
- Have you traveled to any countries outside of Canada within the last 14 days?
- Are you under the direction of a provincial health officer to self-isolate?
- Have you knowingly been in direct contact with a person with confirmed COVID-19?
- All staff receive a forehead temperature and must answer pre-screening questions upon starting their shift by the Manager on Duty. Information is logged.
Sanitizing Hands & Surfaces
- All guests and staff are required to wash or sanitize hands upon entry. Hand sanitizer containing a minimum 62% ethyl alcohol is available at entryways and cash tills.
- High touch surfaces including door handles, tables, payment systems, and studio equipment are sanitized after use with ECOLAB Peroxide Multi Surface Spray (DIN 02412314)
- Please leave your dishes at the table for staff to clear and sanitize
- This location received a professional surface and airborne disinfection treatment on August 19, 2020 with Sanitol (DIN 02248470).
Traffic Control, Physical Distancing & Masks
- All guests must follow signage and traffic markers on ground to navigate through space and maintain a physical distance of 6 ft/2 m from other guests.
- All staff are required to wear face masks when on shift.
- All staff are required to wear gloves when handling raw food ingredients.
- Dine-In occupancy is 30 indoors and 10 on patio
- Takeout service guests are required to stand on a marker, take a seat, or follow guidance by the Manager on Duty to wait outside, especially during peak times.
- Washroom occupancy has been reduced to 2 guest in the Men’s Washroom and 2 guests in the Women’s Washroom. Change room and shower are temporarily out of service.
- Studio capacity has been reduced to 1 teacher and 15 guests. The Studio Worker oversees a touch-less sign-in and permits one guest in the locker area at a time. Prior to class, guests access the studio and wait on their mat.